Monday, September 20, 2010

Back in Action

The beach was GLORIOUS! I only wish I could have spent more time there. We couldnt have asked for better weather the whole time we were there. Now its back to the grind, but I do feel refreshed. Also a little tan never hurts.  It's going to be another short week, with us leaving Thursday night for another Arkansas trip. This time to see Bama dominate the Hogs. I should have plenty of good stories following this adventure as we are joining Jordan's cool as hell cousin, andrew, along with his brother Zach, and friends Ross and Brad. Things are never dull around that last crowd, so it should be interesting.

On a dog note, we picked Mac up from World Class Kennels yesterday, and he was in great spirits. That place is a good deal for boarding ($22 a night), and they had an inside & outside run. Sharon, who owns it, was super nice and you could tell she loved all "her dogs" that were guests. However, it's quite a hike to Harpersville, so we might have to reevaluate that. While at the beach, I also started working on my CFP (Certified Financial Planner) designation (no, i never really stop working). More on that later, as it's only going to get more consuming.

Alright, off to see what I missed at work last week. latas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?