Saturday, April 21, 2012

The dogs...

Sometimes I don't know who is more difficult, the boys or the dogs. These last few months have been difficult on them for sure. They get less attention, but have a pretty good way of letting us know that we are failing as doggie parents. About once a week, we get a surprise like the ones below. Mac loves to eat baby toys and Mia has a new love of getting into the garbage can. The first picture is what happens when they both get their way while we are gone. Half eaten toys and dirty diapers all over the house.


When she's not pulling things out of my garbage, she's making sure to get as dirty as possible at the dog park. 


That was a bed. 

Why we have a pack n play in the living room. It's a dog free zone. 

Yesterday, I ventured into the back yard to find poop full of colored objects which i assumed were chewed up baby toys. Once I noticed a half eaten pacifier in another poop, I realized that I probably need to do a little better job keeping the dogs away from all baby stuff. Luckily, they dont seem to mind the babies, and honestly ignore them for the most part.  Im sure there will be more dog stories to come. Stay tuned.

Not pictured:
The torn up siding on the side of my house
The stairwell that got gnawed two days ago
A metal crate that Mia busted out of

*Right after I published this, Mac threw up his dinner along with a half eaten baby toy. dog fail. 


1 comment:

  1. Those dogs need a weekend at Camp Buddywood in the worst short of way! Worst case of babyitis x2 I've seen! I consider it an emergency case!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?