Thursday, August 23, 2012

My Life in bullet points


  • Ive changed jobs. Im still a financial advisor, but at a different firm. Im super happy and totally overwhelmed at the same time. More on that later...
  • Ive lost 12 pounds in a little less than two months. Boo ya bitches. There is hardly a better feeling than fitting into outfits in the depths of your closet. The outfits you never thought you'd see again, and you had basically written off as impossible. Love this. Although the excitement makes me want to eat a bowl of rotel cheese dip, I will try for the last ten so I can get down to that wedding gown weight one day.
  • I dont understand this four square thing
  • I cant stand the Walter White character from Breaking Bad. (Bryan Cranson is much more lovable as the quirky dad from Malcom in the Middle). This show is suppose to be ground breaking, but that character is ruining it for me. Dexter's return is way overdue. At this rate, im even looking forward to Game of Thrones; never thought id say that.
  • Roll Tide.
  • My neighbor two house up got chickens. Ya'll know me, I LOVE me some chickens, and if it were up to me, I would also have chickens because fresh eggs are amazing. However, my dogs are not convinced that these chickens are nothing more than fresh meat, and so we must endure their constant barking every morning, during the day while the boys try and nap, and every evening. My neighbors are probably pissed that my dogs never shut up, but its not my fault, it's those damn chickens!
  • My boys are almost 9 months old. What in the world is happening there?

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe they are that old - but then I can't believe you are as old as you are either.
    I enjoy your blog - wish you had more time to devote to it. But since I haven't updated mine in...awhile...I shan't chastise you. However, if you would get those boys on a schedule - all three of them -- you could probably do better! ;-)
    Granny Nita

    ReplyDelete
  2. my commentary, in bullet points:
    -you go girl. very proud of you for satisfying yourself and taking the hard, yet rewarding path.
    -told you so. just kidding! but not really, seeing success just makes it easier to make good choices! doing everything that you do i have no idea how you fit in diet and exercise. wonderwoman.
    -disregard four square, acquire tumblr.
    -breaking bad is supposedly the anti-hero thing... dexter is the same thing imo. can't wait either though - travis was cray, want to know how they're going to top that. p.s. watch walking dead if you haven't already. season two just came out, so you can get 1 on netflix and then rent 2. worth it.
    -ROOOOLLLL TIDE!!
    -bacaw! you know i love me some chicks.
    -i feel old. thanks for getting my weekend started on that foot.

    love you!
    c

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?