Friday, September 7, 2012

Twining

"Twining" is much like Charlie Sheen's "Winning," but it's used when dumb twin things happen to me or those around me. For instance, yesterday at 3:45pm I realize that I had been wearing two different shoes all day long. Granted, one was brown and the other black and also in my defense, they were both kinda pointy. However, I had been to a ywca meeting downtown and in three different client meetings and no one said a word. Either it wasn't that noticeable, or I am around courteous sweet Southern women. I blame this on the twins because I got ready that morning while holding one and appeasing the other. Shoes weren't my top priority.

Meanwhile back in the People's Republic...

I thought China had a one child rule. I guess when they all come at once, you just shrug and tell your Communist leader to shove it. Twining.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?