Thursday, March 26, 2009

Back to D-Town


For anyone who was worried, Jordan did return back to Bham all in one piece. However, while he was gone, I booked by get away for the year...back to IRELAND! I cant wait to finally get back after being gone for almost three years. I cant believe how time flies. I'll be gone for two weeks at the end of August to the beginning of Sept, and I really wish it was tomorrow. I am realizing how I need to cherish this time of my life, before children, and when, even though I work my ass off, I can still have extreme fun; and this is my idea of it. I have already planned the outline of the trip. Andrew and I are going to take a trip up to his hometown, and then up to Donegal, in the North. (Andrew, I know we haven't completely planned this, but consider it a rough draft!) Then, at some point, i'm going to reunite with my feminist girls in Dublin, and then head down to Cork and visit Gillian and her fam. I also need to catch up with the Rotary crowd in Dublin at some point and go out until the early morning drinking Guiness...just like old times...Man, i wish i was leaving tomorrow. Anyways, this gives me something to look forward to this year. Until then, it's same ole same ole...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?