Sunday, April 5, 2009

To Check in

Things have been pretty busy around here, so I thought id check in at least once in the next week because, it's only going to get crazier. For starts, Jordan is in the home stretch on graduating from law school, so he is working on papers and of course trying to find a job in this god awful economy. For me, I have been working like crazy trying to get my new practice up and running. This week is a big one with lots of potentially great things happening for us, so im trying to stay focused and stay rested in order to get everything done there. So, we dont have much of a life right now, but hopefully the next few months will remedy that when things start picking up. I dont have any fun pictures to post or insightful thoughts to share, but hopefully i will soon. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?