
I have pictures to post from last weekend, and I do have tons to talk about, I just haven't had the energy to post lately. And even though i'm exhausted right now and can barely keep my eyes open, I still just dont feel like sleeping. Sometimes i feel like i might just miss out on something in life. I realize this is idiotic. First because my life is probably more exciting in my dreams, so why wouldnt i sleep?Bbut also because what would i miss out on from 12-6 anyways? Nothing. Wow, i'm digressing, and this stream of consciousness writing style has to be annoying to read. SO, back to life, let me recap this week in a more efficient reading style:
- Sunday-Cleaned, made cookies, cleaned more, ate cookies. Recovered from Saturday which I will post about in full later.
- Monday I didnt wake up mentally until around 2:00pm (typically for a monday), then I honestly dont remember the rest of that day.
- Tuesday, after an uneventful work day, I got beat up at kickboxing. I need more girls in that class. Its turning into corporal punishment going each week getting politely punched by grown men. Yet, at the same time, astonishingly theraputic and a calorie cutting alternative to wine and chocolate.
- Wednesday-my first golf lesson. I feel more comfortable about putting now. I also met the girls for drinks after, which I dont do often enough.
- Thursday- got pre-approved for a house loan all by myself! Although will prob try and qualitfy again once Jordan becomes gainfully employeed. Very exciting still. Also worked 12 hours, and although exhausting, it was a great day for the practice. Singlehandedly finished off the cookies while bawling during Grey's Anatomy. Also therapeutic, but the cookies killed the calorie count.
- Friday- well, i'll again be working, but am preparing for a yard sale on saturday. TBC....
Jeris! where do you kickbox?! I want to come :)
ReplyDeleteand funny thing, apparently on my mac (where I most often check blogs) i have your link saved funny b/c all i ever see is your croutons & ranch post... and I was thinking... man i wish jeris would update her blog. so i decided to check it from work and then voila! your whole life! :) anyways, i think i have it under control now and can catch up on your life since i see you so not frequently... MISS YOU!!!! ps - when you want a dog, come get one from me!