"You must immerse yourself in an unfamiliar world in order to truly understand your own."
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
The Kids are (not) all Right
This article brings up some pretty interesting questions related to sperm donation and reproduction. Such as: How many children spawned by one donor is too many? One donor suggested 10, and found out he had 150 children out there. He had to start an excel spreadsheet. How do you monitor and regulate fertility and donation clinics? The whole Octo-mom situation brought this question into the lime light. Although, Id be more worried I would start dating this great guy in college that turned out to be my half brother. As I read more about fertility, infertility, reproduction, and this whole process in general, I become further intrigued by the world of reproduction, however it occurs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thoughts?