Monday, September 26, 2011

Tide vs Hogs


This past weekend we headed down to good ole t-town to see the Bama's SEC season opener against the Razorbacks. Last year we met Jordan's family in Arkansas for this same game, so this year Jordan's cousin Andrew and his girlfriend Lindsey flew in from Dallas to visit us. We had a great time showing them around campus, and introducing them to our friends at different tailgates. I was really worried about how I was going to physically make it, but despite getting quite winded getting to our seats, the walking around wasnt that bad. In fact, I think the boys enjoyed the game as much as I did. They were rolling around the whole time. Bryant Denny certainly made a loud impression on them. After the game we headed straight home, scarfed down pizza at my parent's house, and then went home to crash. Long, but very fun day. I doubt I'll be able to make any more games this season because its getting harder and harder to walk around, but I will def be cheering on the Tide just as loud as if I were there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?