I've had do much help, without which I would be crazy at this point.
Every Wednesday from 9-1pm Mrs, Elizabeth Caudle (a long time family friend) comes to sit with the babies and help me out. Usually allowing me to shower, do dishes, laundry, vacuum, or just catch up on emails. She is amazing.
We also have a fun trip over to rebecca's house recently to hang with the girls and baby Liam.
Class of 2030 yall.
Uncle Jason and Aunt Emily came to visit before running the Mercedes marathon relay. I promise Jason, they dont hate you, Hayes is having a grand time here.
Their great grandmother, Momma Jean come to visit from Mississppi. It was so neat to have four generations in one room.
Daddy is always a great chest to lay on at all times. Normally this is where you will find a baby when he comes home from work.
The boys also got to spend some time with their friend Lilly who was born two days before them. Since she was full term, and they were early, she is still a bit bigger than the boys. But they always have a fun time together.
Finally, we got a fun visit from Jenny who brought dairy queen, hence wining the best visitor award this month.
Hayes was in love.
Rachel, one of my oldest friends from middle/high school coming to hang with us
Mom's friend mrs. vandenvender helped my mom out with the boys while I ran some errands,
We also had a visit from some other babies. Caroline wasnt quite sure what to think, but she was a champ holding Graham. She'll need the practice gearing up for her new baby sister. Thanks for her parents, Emily and Adam for coming over as well!
Thank to all our friends and family who have visited the boys! Feel free to come visit us whenever! It's always a madhouse around here, but you are always welcome to come join the fun!
I'm looking forward to Aunt Jensi and Katybeth coming to see us this weekend!











what about aunt liv?
ReplyDeleteThanks for the shout-out. I'll make sure to bring DQ everytime, because I like winning... :) Hope to see yall again soon!
ReplyDelete