"You must immerse yourself in an unfamiliar world in order to truly understand your own."
Friday, March 9, 2012
Chili cookoff
Last weekend I mustered up the courage to take both boys with me to the Exceptional Foundation's chili cookoff in homewood. Luckily I have amazing friends who helped me out, otherwise I might have lost it. Kara, Meghan, Laura and suelin, y'all are awesome, and so are your men. In return for everyone being so great, my stroller was used as the official beer and chili holder. I think it worked well i wasnt that impressed with the chili to be honest, (I did love the fact that y'all had goldfish Beers) but it was fun nonetheless. I think everyone I know in bham was in attendance, so it was also good to see people after being holed in my house for the better part of three months That night I was more exhausted than I've been in a long time but it was worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Glad you enjoyed the goldfish, even though our chili was not a prize-winner. So good to see you and the boys out and about!! P.S., I think the boys need their own designated pics on the blog sidebar! They are definitely culprits now!
ReplyDelete