Wednesday, March 21, 2012

J is back, back again.

Last week was my first week back at the office after three and a half months with the little men. I was sad to leave them but excited to reclaim my life. It was like I never left, jumping back into the swing of things. I try and arrive really early so I can leave early to pick them up. We are still having some long nights with them getting up, so that makes the next day pretty miserable. But, if we take it one day at time, we usually survive in one piece. The real hero of the past week has been J who is so good when he has them, i just have to brag. Most dinners have been made by him so when i get home i take over with the boys and the rest is taken care of. They even made a trip to my office to see me which made my week. The boys are lucky to have such a great daddy. Although he wont be in the caregiver role long, (we are interviewing nannies right now) I know the boys love spending their time a few days a week with him.

I, on the other hand, even managed to make it downtown to my first Rotaract meeting in who knows how long. Ac roper, bhams Chief of police spoke, and as with any rotaract event, it was highly interesting. Can't wait to get back involved.

So, now I am in week 2 of back to work and with only one emotional fall apart, I'm full speed ahead. Post about the boy's first paddy's day coming soon.

1 comment:

Thoughts?