I cant believe that Monday these rugrats will be six months old. People tell you that time flies, and that is partially true. A friend of a friend with twins told me recently that the first three months with twins is hell, and the next three is purgatory. Truer words have never been spoken. So, with that said, we are slowly coming out of purgatory and seeing the light. I know I have a baby blog for these kinds of posts, but since six months is a great milestone, I decided to share on here.
The boys are happy, healthy and full of spirit. They are almost sitting up, but would much rather be in their johnny jump ups all day long. It certainly makes caring for them much easier. Some days they stay in them a little too long.
We put them down in their cribs around 8:00pm and they put themselves to sleep until about 2am when we have to move them to the cradles till 7am. Almost there. This week we are exploring green beans (homemade of course, this time by BB) and next we are moving onto sweet pots. Hayes does not like the beans, and I dont blame him, they smell terrible. They are starting to babble and are into this coughing phase. They cough at each other, or just cough for attention. Its not a sick cough, just a way of communicating until they find their voice.
Last Friday we visited the amazing Olivia for their six month pics. She did an incredible job, as always. Here is a quick preview.
Hayes Samuel
Graham Bailey
These pics are so formal feeling, I felt middle names should be involved. Fancy! I cant wait to see the rest and finally get some pics printed and on the walls (one of the many things I need to do).
This weekend is a huge Burns family reunion. Part 1 is tonight at my parents house, and Part 2 is tomorrow at Oak Mountain state park (unfortunately we dont have t-shirts made, trust me, i tried). So im sure there will be a post about that. Extended family always makes for good blogging.
Happy six months Graham & Hayes!







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thoughts?