Did anyone ever watch Jamie Olivers' Food Revolution? I was obsessed, and I think the dire state of our school lunches is a real concern to the health of the next generation. Apparently, a little girl on the other side of the pond agrees.
This blog is pretty cool. She has taken it upon herself to take photos of her primary school lunches and rate them based on a system she created which includes how many bites the whole meal took (portion control), the yummy factor, the health rating, the price, and if she found a hair in the meal or not. Highly important factor. I think this little girl is hella cool, so check her out. Did I mention she also raises money for a non profit in Africa? Amazing. Here is her profile for starters:
"My dad says I should call myself Veritas Ex Gustu, truth from tasting in Latin but who knows Latin?
You can call me Veg."
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thoughts?