Last weekend I took a much needed break from life and headed down to the lovely orange beach for my sisters bachelorette party. I took along with me plenty of paleo snacks, two new not so terrible non-bikini swim suits, Tina Fey's audio book of Bossypants, and a good amount of coconut rum. As I expected, the weekend was spectacular. We found time to chill, get some sun, "shower Taylor" and
Of course hit up the Florabama. I've never had a trip there I didn't absolutely love. Kara- remember when I stole that guys quesadilla? Or when matt got a henna tatoo of a dinosaur? Once i saw John Parker Wilson and almost lost it. Love that bar! This trip was certainly no disappointment. We had lots of other bachelorettes, fellow Chivers, a sailing adventure, guys in cat t-Shirts, and full filled runs on the beach. Can't wait for the big day in October!












No comments:
Post a Comment
Thoughts?