Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Kitty Cam!

Many of you might remember my recent obsession over the Shiba Inu puppy cam:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/shiba-inu-puppy-cam

Well, those pups are grown and gone, but, there is a new "cam" in town, and i'm pretty excited about it! Allow me to introduce you to my new fav kitties:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/kitty-cam-2

Thanks to Jensi's boredom at work, I now have a new distraction on my computer. This is a humane society out of LA that is doing this in an effort to find homes for their animals, which is such a great idea! Its actually prob a good thing these little babies are in LA or I would be adopting them asap. Ive already asked jordan several days in a row for kitty #3, but he's being quite steadfast in his "no", which is prob a good thing. Speaking of kitties, here are some pics of my crazies.
This is our morning routine. While I get ready, spenc and ellie sit on the windowsill and watch the birds. This pic is a bit old b/c spence is about 10 lbs heavier now...

This is a very old pic, but I love my sleeping kitties :)

Much more recent pic of my little ones (or not so little ones). Ellie always crosses her arms like the lady she is, and spence loves to be the center of attention. I think they need a brother or sister to join the crew..kitty or otherwise... :)

1 comment:

  1. otherwise?? Is this what we talked about a coupe of weeks ago??

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?