Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Stress Free Island

I was very blessed last weekend to be invited down to Boca Grande, FL with one of my friends Becca and her husband Chase. The men were playing in a golf tournament, so we relaxed and enjoyed the warm Florida weather. Along the way, I got some great pics of the beach, shells, a mullet toss, and the coolest and only bald eagles ive ever seen. It was a great weekend of relaxation which i desperatly needed. Enjoy!

I just love this one. It is so serene.

My artsy shell pics.

The beach at sunset with Bryant the coondog resting in the sand.

The bald eagle couple. Apparently they mate for life...There was a baby in the nest too. It would poke its head up every now and then.

Rebecca at the mullet toss scoring some points for team wise!

1 comment:

  1. Jeris! I MISS YOU! I LOVE LOVE that first pic of the water and bird flying, AMAZING. I want my whole house to be wallpapered w/ that.
    I hope you are doing amazing!
    - Donora

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?