I feel a recap is in order. I cant seem to update frequently enough lately, so hopefully after this entry i'll realize how frustrating it is to recap several weeks, and will try to be more timely. First, myself and three of my coworkers (paul, fergus, and daniel) helped support my mother-in-law two weeks ago at the Alabama Kidney Foundation walk-a-thon. It was a great event and they raised over $100,000 for the foundation. Later that afternoon I had my coworker and friend carolyn's charity crawfish boil benefitting Parkinson's research. To top it off, Jordan and I ended the night at a casino night benefitting breast cancer research. WOW, that's alot of philanthropy. I love supporting a great cause and have an amazing time.
This past weekend, myself and my business partners, David and Daniel, hosted a picnic at oak mtn state park to kickoff our new practice. We had a great turnout, and the weather held up just for us. After totally crashing for the rest of saturday, I spent sunday cleaning our house with my mom and Jordan to get it ready for today when the realtor came and took pictures. Because of this, our place had to be spotless, and that was a chore. We also rearranged the downstairs to stage it, and i'll post the MLS link as soon as I have it. The new set-up is actually great, and makes me wish we didnt have to move, if only we had a backyard...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thoughts?