
Today I stopped by Subway to get lunch for jordan and I, and of course to "eat fresh." This certain subway is by our house, so we frequent it regularly. This visit I found a new employee behind the counter, and when i ordered the usual ham and turkey foot long, i was quite surprised by the service i received. He didnt do the usually subway routine of throwing the meat on the bread, haphazardly placing the onions, peppers, and olives, and squirting the oil so that 80% of it makes it on the wrapping and not the bread. No. He was the most meticulous sandwich artist I have ever seen. Not only was he thoughtful of each placement of veggie, but he was patient, friendly, and just plain cool. So, not only did i get great service, but also a very organized sandwich. I hope he works weekends.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thoughts?