Of our two cats, Spencer, the orange tabby, is by far the most adventurous and unpredictable. He also whines considerably more than any cat should, and is basically a drama king for attention. I think this drove Jordan close to crazy when he was home studying for the past few years. Spence seems to always get himself interesting and usually very cute picture taking opportunities, so I highlighted a few in the pictures above. Maybe i'll have an Ellie montage next. She's just much more serious, and usually spends her time staring at us with a scowl and her front legs crossed. These cats keep us incredibly entertained, I just hope they are as funloving when we add a puppy to the mix in the not to distant future!
"You must immerse yourself in an unfamiliar world in order to truly understand your own."
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
My crazy Spence
Of our two cats, Spencer, the orange tabby, is by far the most adventurous and unpredictable. He also whines considerably more than any cat should, and is basically a drama king for attention. I think this drove Jordan close to crazy when he was home studying for the past few years. Spence seems to always get himself interesting and usually very cute picture taking opportunities, so I highlighted a few in the pictures above. Maybe i'll have an Ellie montage next. She's just much more serious, and usually spends her time staring at us with a scowl and her front legs crossed. These cats keep us incredibly entertained, I just hope they are as funloving when we add a puppy to the mix in the not to distant future!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thoughts?