10:30pm: Both Jordan and I realize we are completely out of cat food.
10:32pm: We decide its too late and they will get fed in the morning when one of us will get to the store.
11:00pm: I go to bed
12:00pm: I wake to hungry Ellie trying to bother me and sleep on my stomach. She gets bored of that in 5 minutes. back to sleep...
12:15: Jordan comes to bed as Spencer cries because he is also hungry. Sleep.....
3:45pm: We awake to Spencer gagging, (light on)..... AND he's thrown up all over our comforter. GROSS. I yell, waking Jordan, and we pull the blanket to the guest bath and he stands at the door as I attempt to rinse off the grossness. Men are NO help in a crisis.
3:54: Comforter is as clean as it's gonna get. Back in bed, angry and cold from lack of blanket.
3:55: Jordan starts laughing.
3:55, 10 secs.: I aggravatingly ask what's so funny. Jordan responds that he might know what made this happen....And that he might have given the cats milk... around 11:30pm....
3:55, 45 secs: (Jeris) WHAT????? You gave domestic cats, who have never had milk before, ever...milk??? When did you realize this was the issue?
Jordan: When you were washing the throw-up off the comforter...
Jeris: ???? This is why we arn't getting a dog or having children anytime soon. Sorry mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thoughts?