"You must immerse yourself in an unfamiliar world in order to truly understand your own."
Thursday, November 5, 2009
A pointless post
Because I still havent located my picture uploader thing, and because Cristin told me posts are just more enjoyable with pictures. I really cant argue with that. So once I do get my pictures uploaded I need to post some Bama game pics, house pics, and my 30hot ladies night pics with Chris Hastings last night. (although it was the worst meal Ive ever had at Hot n Hot. Not Chris' fault, I ordered the wrong things). My goal this weekend is to get those uploaded. However, this weekend if pretty full with all the unpacking left to do, my father-in-law's birthday, the Vulcan10k race I am running on saturday and cheering for BAMA! If anyone is gonna be in Bham during the game, let me know. Jordan is going to t-town with his boyfriends, so i'll be looking for people to play. Anyone is welcome to my house. It is a wreck, but open for friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thoughts?