Tuesday, August 10, 2010

100 Days of Tea

Every morning I drink a cup of Lipton hot tea to start my day (homage to my Irish life) This morning I realized I had finished a 100 count box. (Thanks to stockpiling) I had another box to open right up and start anew. I thought this was a very metaphorical opening, as it allows me to really focus on the next 100 days. How am I going to make them count? What will be my focus? I also realized I have about 100 days until im another year older, so the reflecting increases. Of course I have business goals to reach, and I wont bore you with those here. It's the personal goals im pondering. I need to start running/exercising in general again. I do have a 5k this weekend, but it will really be a Jeris and Mac walk/jog. I'd like to see my friends more, I feel like I know many of you now only through your blogs. That's not healthy. There's talks of two trips, one for a friend's bday and one with my momma, both are pending. Basically I want to make the most of the next 100 days. The season finale to my reality show will be my birthday party which will take place at Mtn Fuji on November 18th. (Yes, I am planning my own party, and yes I know that's totally control freak, i care not.) I will have to devote and entire post to this place, which is one of my new fav sushi places in bham. But anyways, I digress. My cup is empty, time to start the day.

1 comment:

  1. I like this thought, jer. Reminds me of how I don't want to be like prufrock...."For I have known then all already, known them all--Have known the evenings,mornings, afternoons, I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?