Sunday, August 15, 2010

Back to Blogger

I really havent had the zeal to post lately, and I actually have alot I want to say. I started today by trying to upload my own photo to my background of the blog, but failed big time. Now ive got a boring blog and i give up. The rest of my life, however, has been far from boring. I actually had a pretty awesome week. Work was great and I met some awesome new friends. First, I have to do a little backtracking. Last weekend some of my sorority sisters and I held a small baby shower for Sam at my house. Liv helped me set up as we got ready for the group and also took some photos because she's a picture genius (see also her photography blog)


Jensi's master diaper cake

the spread

the table

Liv already documented the shower pretty well, so I'll let her to do talkin. We had a great time, and it was fun to see my AOPi gals.

Yesterday, Mac ran his first 5k and I ran my first in a looong time. (needless to say, im sore as hell today) Mac up-ed my pace big time for the first two miles, but finally by mile 3, I was back in control. The race officials were in love with him, and since he was so sweet, they even gave him a finishers medal!


We couldnt take pictures at the race because it was pouring down raining, so once we got home and dried off, we had a photo shoot.
But it didnt last long because im pretty sure this is his, "Im done with pictures now" face

Finally, last night we had a get together to celebrate Jordan being done with the bar exam. We had an awesome time catching up with people. Here are some pics, mostly of Raughly being adorable. 

lil Alex peeking over Ashlye's shoulder
R checkin out Mac's kennel
I was impressed by how well behaved Mac was with a toddler


After a long week, this was the scene in our living room this sunday moring. It was National Relaxation Day....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?