I know you all are bored of my attempts at some kind of weight loss, (so am I) however, im back at it! I def ate and drank my way through this past summer (enjoyed the hell out of it, dont get me wrong), but if Thanksgiving was any indication, I will certainly do the same over the winter months unless I get myself under control. Enter, The Biggest Loser. Not the show, but The Club. For my accountability, ive moved on from WW and entered the world of Bob and Jillian. It's a website yall, but im loving it already. They give you a fitness and diet plan, complete with grocery lists for a weeks worth of recipes so you can get everything for the week with one trip. Luckily, thanks to my couponing and stock piling over the past nine months, I have most of the basics. However, I was not prepared for twice my normal grocery bill. Fresh veggies are expensive, who knew?
So, im not going to divulge my goals at this point, I need a small victory first, but i'll keep ya updated. However, please note. If for some reason I dont come to a group dinner, or dont drink at dinner, im not hating, nor am I pregnant. I'm just trying to be good, and in this town it's very hard to "be good." Im making a concerted effort to be home for dinner so I can resist the temptation of all that is wonderful and yummy during happy hour and dinnertime. Obviously, the holiday time will make this difficult. Somehow I have six holiday parties already on the books. However, the way I see it, if I can do this during the holidays (the hardest time to diet all year), then I should be good to go come January and Spring. SO, enough of that. I do plan on posting about my real bday in a bit, but im still not mentally ready. Plus, I sat down today to finally transfer all my pics from my BB, but turns out you have to have a memory card to do this. Why am I so behind on technology? I didnt even know I could have itunes on my BB. I need a tech tutorial. So, will figure that out this week at some point, and maybe i'll have them next weekend. Happy new week everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thoughts?