Depsite my rant last night, I did try to go vote. My plan: First, vote for all the women on the ballot. Second: vote for the lottery guy.Third: vote for the names I liked. Finally random voting based on the position. I thought that was a good plan. So, on the way to my first workout in four months (more on that in a minute) I stopped by the voting place to get it done. Once there, I realize that my wallet was not with me. Voting fail. So, I did try. My plan was so rediculous anyways, it prob want a good idea to impliment. So, onto the workout class. Let's just say I will have a VERY hard time getting out of bed tomorrow. But, it was much needed. I def ate and drank my way through the summer, so it time to get this excess off. Of course, ive said I was serious about this like five times, so hopefully this time it will stick. We'll see. Until then, I leave you with an awesome mirror I bought at an estate sale last weekend. $25. Im pretty excited about it. Im also finally redoing some chairs and finishing sprusing my living room, so house decorating pictures over the next few weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thoughts?