Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A lot a Mac

 I thought it was time everyone got a huge dose of Mac. Mostly because he's cute as hell. And also, I forgot I had all these pics on my camera.
 This dog length bone was his Christmas present. and he ate it in less than an hour.

These two have quite the love/hate relationship. Mac loves Ellie, she hates Mac.

 We get this look from her quite often now. It says, "I hate you, seriuosly."


 Snow Mac.


 With his cousins Lucy & Riley at the Dunnavant Trail in Chelsea. Mac hates the water, but he braved it to play with his best buds.

He does look so cute, but he is still getting into EVERYTHING. This morning he ate three bananas, a spatula, and attemped to eat my golf visor. So far as i've been typing he has brought me foil, a swiffer duster and two sweaters. You might be thinking, "Jeris, stop leaving all your shit around the house." Well, these are all items he has MacGrubered from safe places. He has a talent for finding things. At least he usually brings them to me before they get devoured.

1 comment:

  1. I don't understand the ability of labs to eat anything and everything. Lola, my mom's lab has eaten many sticks of butter, whole cakes, entire hams/turkeys... you name it! And it never seems to phase their stomachs! There is no such thing as 'out of reach' either... He's precious though! I hope your home survives the very long 'puppy stage'!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?