Monday, January 31, 2011

Flea finds

Ive been hittin up Leeds and Chelsea lately for those special pieces to finish my living room. So far, I have found some really great deals. Like these two framed British hound hunt prints. Two unique frames in great condition with new beautiful mounts and glass. They were a steal, and my new favorite things.


Im still hanging onto the ship that Spencer sat on, bc it's just too cool, even though its now in rough shape. I also snatched this glass and wood lamp. (it's detail is cool in person) The shade is temporary but currently serving its purpose. 
 and we have curtains! (thanks mom) I still have to find the perfect table to go between my (still to be recovered) chairs. I have also the frames for this middle wall, but it must all go up at once.


The dining room also got curtains and the antique mirror I snagged at an estate sale.
In April, we are headed to Atlanta for some huge flea market. I cant wait. I might be obsessed....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?