Sunday, April 3, 2011

West Palm Beach- Part II

Today we hit the beach. After a long winter, it was a gorgeous site. 


Although hard to see here because my bb photos are still terribly small. Still no idea how to fix that. The weather was rediculously beautiful, and I of course got too much sun, as I usually do after a prolonged absence. After a few hours of sunning, we shifted gears and headed to dinner/shoppings/drinks/more drinks/dancing.
We went to several places in West Palm, so im not going to attempt to recount. I think it should be noted that at some point during our dancing the DJ played "Come on ride the Train." Major middle school flashback. I also had a twenty year old girl in the bathroom line tell me I "looked good" for twenty eight. (Also note: she was 5 when the Quad City DJ's gave us that gem) It's never good to have the realization of your increasing age brought to your attention at a bar. Luckily, I really dont care, so the dancing continued. Unfortuately, we didnt get any Brit or Gaga, but it was still fun as hell.
Today we sunday brunch and lay poolside. pics to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?