Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Ladies Who Golf

Yesterday, I had the pleasure of being invited to the Bham CC Ladies Member Guest tourny. Luckily, the weather held up (despite a few spitting sprinkles) and we were able to finish the round. I haven't played since early fall, so i was a bit nervous to say the least. Luckily, the lovely ladies I was with were quite forgiving, and just wanted to have a good time. I played fairly decent for such a break in my game. The theme was "Royal Rehearsal Dinner" so we all wore hats.

me, jackie, kim and brenda

At the pre party the night before, I got the informal Katie Middleton look alike award. I think because I have brown hair and was the youngest there by 20 years, but i was flattered nonetheless.



We played the east course, and it was gorgeous. I wanted to just uproot all the oak lead hydrangeas they have all around and take them to my yard.

I have pictures because I finally got my camera from my parents house. I found two old puppy pics from earlier this year.

This is funny because the dynamics are now quite the other way around. Mia constantly shows dominace by trying to eat Mac.  

Mac says "sup"

I'll get some updated puppy pics tonight. Now, onto brave the second tornado threat of the day. April showers bring may flowers yall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?