"You must immerse yourself in an unfamiliar world in order to truly understand your own."
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Gus + Lula
About a year ago, as I was getting into couponing, I started following several blogs that gave me insight into the world of saving money. Most focused on the practical tips of coupon clipping and deal finding, but I found one that got me hooked in a different way. I started following Gus + Lula because the author had very cute home decorating ideas, and found the most amazing stuff at yard sales. I soon realized her story was more than making your home look like pottery barn on a budget. She was in the process of trying to adopt two children from Africa. So, i started checking in weekly to see her progress with adoption, and to view updates on her adorable nursery. For the past few months now they have actually been in Ethiopia to bring their babies home, and it is a very touching story. I figured us Alabamians need a good story right about now. Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thoughts?