This is my first attempt at taking pictures with my new phone. Clearly, I need some practice. Here we have our costumes this year. Lame, I know. We arnt good at Halloween. By that, we dont take the time to do some creative thinking about costumes until the day of, and we always end up scrambling. Luckily, Jordan's dad the doc has lab coats on hand and we didnt have to do much for me.
Our friends are so much more creative.

Say hello to: Uncle Eddie, Nicki Minaj, a busted pinata, emo gal and guy (note they are too cool or distressed to actually look at the camera), and dr. gaston obgyn
here we add James Bond and a vampire from true blood to the mix.
Laura's annual halloween party is always a good time. This year I couldnt celebrate in complete regalia, but just wait until next year. I'll be back...


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thoughts?