Yesterday, I decide to take a different approach, and by that I went to a different Verizon store. Different karma, no? Turns out the Summit has a Verizon store, so I head in there and am presented with the same scene. No one in the store, but lots of attendants. Me and a glaringly obvious gay man walk into the store at the same time and are asked to "check in." If you havent done this yet, it is verizon's way of keeping order, even when there is no line. After a few rolled eyes and huffs, we both sign in and sit down. He starts telling me how he just came from the 280 store and that everyone there is an idiot. I clearly agreed, and we became friends.
Despite being the only two customers, neither of us were helped for at least ten minutes. When I finally see someone, I got my issues worked out. My phone was def jacked up, but luckily I was eligible for an upgrade. Which brings me to my fun news and why this story is one of Verizon success and not fail. I have decided to play for the other team. Yes, i'm switching to an iphone.
sorry blackberry. It's been a fun five years, but it's time to move on.
(For you Verizon peps, if you have issues, go see Shawn at the Summit store. He is awesome, and his wife is pregnant with triplets. I liked him.)
Eli plays for the Giants and Peyton plays for the colts, otherwise welcome to the world of iphone
ReplyDeleteGood call. I clearly dont pay attention to the Manning bros nearly enough.
ReplyDelete