Ive found that wearing one child is the best way to deal with two. Liv sent me two different baby carriers which are great, but I have also have this Moby Wrap that I had already purchsed. Ive put off using it for months because it just seemed bobo and complicated. But, out of frustration today, I made time to figure it out. I'm gonna say, it's pretty awesome.
It's also quite secure for when you have to pick up baby number two when he becomes inconsolable in order to appease two babies.
Thats both babies in one shot. i actually walked around the house like this for a bit to calm Hayes down (the one I was holding)
I feel like a huge hippy wearing it, but if it works, i cant complain. I better have ripped arms pretty soon.


yep...the moby is genius. i forget to use it sometimes! hope yall are doing well and maybe we can get the kids together to meet soon! although a drive to bham seems a bit taxing right now!
ReplyDelete