
Im watching The Bachelorette this season. I understand that's not normal for me. The only reason is because I got conned into watching last season, and that idiot Jason didnt pick Jillian and since she was the most normal person ever, I had to watch when she was named the Bachelorette. I have to be honest though, I think we are on episode 3 now, and i'm second guessing her normalcy. The reason is because I'm almost positive that at least two of the guys on the show are gay. Now, this does adds another dimension to the show, and i'm gonna be honest, it makes it more entertaining; however, what makes it worse is I dont think this chick realizes it. It reminds me of a short lived show a few years ago where one chick was put with like 20 guys and half of them were gay and the other half straight, and she had to figure it out. What happened to that show? Well, this gal thinks the guy who loves to lick her feet, and was ok wearing cheeta chaps on camera is "cute." And the guy who wears silk cravats and must keep verifying himself to her is... sincere. Come on Jillian. Its not that these guys arnt right for you, its just that they're gay.
On another note, this country singer guy who keeps singing the same song over to her and is creepy possessive of her is just plain..well, creepy. Again, she is totally head over heels for it. This guy is obviously trying to get publicity for his music, and she is swooning over him just because he wrote a song for her. He's the biggest loser on the show and she is just loving every munite of it. Someone needs to slap some since into this girl, and then cancel this show, i cant believe im even watching it, i have to stop now, i'm making myself angry for even posting this. bla.
Are they really gay? Like the producers did that on purpose or they are claiming to be straight? Wow!
ReplyDelete