The past few days have been quite a whirlwind for us. Starting with Thursday night when we had a group of friends over for our monthly supper club. Friday night I hosted my sister-in-law's lingerie shower, and as you can see from the pictures it was very pink! I had a fun time getting to know the other bridesmaids and Emily's friends. Later that night we hit up Twist and Shout, and didnt make it back till like 2am. I dont do that often, so needless to say, i was exhausted. Jordan, in the meantime was out trying the products of the recent Free the Hops success, so neither of us felt up to par on saturday. However, we rebounded and attended a couple's shower for Emily and Jason saturday night. I wish I had a picture of Jason wearing camo suspenders, a sombrero, and literally a ball and chain by the end of the night. Later that night we had the option of hanging out with friends after John Paul's wedding, watching a UFC fight, going to an actual MMA fight at the BJCC, or bed. We chose the later. Also, I think we napped most of today. I dont have the energy for too many weekends like that, but it sure was fun...
"You must immerse yourself in an unfamiliar world in order to truly understand your own."
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Lovely Lingerie!
The past few days have been quite a whirlwind for us. Starting with Thursday night when we had a group of friends over for our monthly supper club. Friday night I hosted my sister-in-law's lingerie shower, and as you can see from the pictures it was very pink! I had a fun time getting to know the other bridesmaids and Emily's friends. Later that night we hit up Twist and Shout, and didnt make it back till like 2am. I dont do that often, so needless to say, i was exhausted. Jordan, in the meantime was out trying the products of the recent Free the Hops success, so neither of us felt up to par on saturday. However, we rebounded and attended a couple's shower for Emily and Jason saturday night. I wish I had a picture of Jason wearing camo suspenders, a sombrero, and literally a ball and chain by the end of the night. Later that night we had the option of hanging out with friends after John Paul's wedding, watching a UFC fight, going to an actual MMA fight at the BJCC, or bed. We chose the later. Also, I think we napped most of today. I dont have the energy for too many weekends like that, but it sure was fun...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thoughts?