
To signify the beginning of summer, ive decided to go beachy with my blog design. Also, I'll be hitting the beach with my mom and sister's next week as well, so it just makes sense. Im loving the warm weather thus far, although i wish i could spend more time out in it. This past weekend i was determind to lay out, but the special thunderstorms took that away from me. Hopefully this weekend, the weather will be kinder to this fair skinned gal in need of some color.
I was going to post a long rant about some shows I was watching tonight, but im not in that kind of mood, so back to that later.
In other news, im working on my training for the 5k i'm running in July, and the first week was great. I was right on track with my workouts. Last week, however, i got sidetracked with work and social events, so i was a bit off track. SO, starting yesterday, i decided to get back on the workout wagon and had a great 2 mile run and 1/2 mile incline walk on the treadmill. Well, today around 1, my back started killing me. I usually have back issues thanks to (what Jordan calls) Sco-lio-lio-sis, but this was different. I guess I overworked one of my lower back muscles on that run, maybe i pushed it a bit too hard. So, now i'm chillin on the sofa with the heating pad and popping advil trying to feel better again. Anyone up for a massage?
often, if you run on a hard surface, you can jar your back. or, if you're flailing your upper body around like a retard, it can also strain your lower back. :)
ReplyDelete