Our little man finally has a name, say hello to Mac. This took a while to agree on, but I think it's a good fit. the name comes from several different "likes" of ours. First, Greg McElroy. The name had to have some Alabama reference, and I wasnt calling my dog Julio. Also, there's Mac from "It's always Sunny in Philadelphia". For that reference, Jordan liked Dennis better, but that just didnt fit. My dad also still wants to call him Julio, so we will have to work on that. Thanks to dad, mac has an awesome kennel underneath our porch.
It's been so hot the past few days, so he has been inside with us, but if we ever need to have him outside while he's little, he can be in his own area. Once he's bigger (and im confident he wont dig up my roses) he can graduate to the whole yard. Thanks pop pop (haha)
He might be a lab mutt, but he has webbed feet like a full blooded one, and loves the water
I also hit up walmart to get him a baby pool during this insane heat. While I was there, I asked a lady where I could find the baby pools, and this is how that convo went:
Me: "Where can I find a baby pool?"
Lady: "One ring or two?"
Me: "Umm, just a plastic pool."
Her: "Well you can blow up one ring or two."
Me: "It's for my dog, he'll pop it if I blow it up, I just need a plastic one."
Lady: "You mean those ones I played in when I was a kid?"
Me: "Probably"
Lady: "Oh, we dont have those, just the blow up kind."
Me: "Alright, thanks..."
I found them later in the garden area.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thoughts?