Yesterday was our third crawfish boil of the year. I haven't eaten this much crawfish in my life, but Im ok with that because its soooo delicious! This party was at Kevin and Ashley's, which is impressive in itself because she is due with their first child in 3 weeks! She is not only brave, she looks amazing!
I spent most of the time, when i wasnt stuffing crawfish down my throat, taking pictures of Bob the Bulldog and Sam the Golden Retriever.
This boy needs a dog
Ashley and Kevin are Oklahoma fans, so the dogs are nemd after Bob Stoops, and Sam Bradford.
They played alll day, so near the end of the boil, they crashed.
Kev, the master chef
Guess who made this? Jordan! Could he be the male martha stewart?
Enjoying Kevin's cookin
post crawfish relaxing
a final bob pic, this dog rocks.
my only critique of this post...i need more bob picks. or you could steal him for me because i am DYING over him.
ReplyDeleteThe bob pics were def for you. I wish i had more too!
ReplyDelete