Saturday, July 11, 2009

Here are a few of my favorite things...

After an amazing Bikram Yoga class with Cristin this morning, I have found myself on the sofa for the past 3 hours, watching NYC Prep and surfing the net. Weekends are times to not use one's brain, hence Bravo reruns and internet boredom. So, ive decided to post some of my findings today on google images. Here are some of my favorite things:




WASABI PEAS! I saw these the other day at fresh market, and fell in love with them all over again. Hot and delicious.


Plain and simple, I cant function day to day without this item.

This show is the reason we switched from HBO to Showtime for the summer. Who knew I would like a show about pot. I also think Mary-Louis Parker is a genius.

Many of you know of my obsession with pottery. Well it all started during a visit to Dingle, Ireland, while on a roadtrip, when I stumbled upon the Louis Mulcahy's studio. While watching these beautiful pieces being made, I fell in love. Every trip over I get another piece for my collection. Right now I have a teapot, one cup (like the one's above) and milk and sugar saucers. One day I hope to have a complete set...that's alot of trips back to Ireland!

Pugs. It's cruel that I dont have one yet. Next goal: house, then pug. Almost there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?