Monday, July 27, 2009

Nurse Carmella

The Mr. and I are huge Soprano fans. Great show. So, I was excited to hear that Edie Falco was back (albeit on showtime) in Nurse Jackie. In short, she's a head nurse, who is also a pill addict, and is having an affair with the hospital pharmacist. So, the show centers around her balancing her double life. One at home with her husband and kids, the other at the hospital with all the characters and stresses of work. She sounds like a horrible person by this description, but her main priority is making sure her patents get the best care possible; hence always doing "good deeds." Ive been watching Nurse Jackie now for about a month. It still has me watching, so it's interesting, but not compelling. Edie is definitely a fantastic actress, but I dont know how long the show will last.


Whats with his shorts?


In other news, the last episode of The Bachelorette was tonight Thank goodness. Im so sick of that show and all the melodrama associated. Luckily she did choose Ed, although the editing made it seem like she really wasnt that interested until the end. Reid will prob be the next Bachelor, but I WILL NOT be watching. I have to say goodbye to this show forever. Its just stupid. Sorry fans out there, I just cant deal with it. If I wanted to watch someone makeout with several guys during one night, I would go back to college frat parties. Its just not entertaining. But, I hope they get married, have lots of babies, and live happily ever after. Bah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?