I do not like losing things. Who does really? My passport is still missing. Jordan and I tore up the house the past two nights try to find it. He swears the cats have taken it somewhere because they did that with his. Luckily, we found his in their hiding place in the back of our closet. Mine was not there though. So, with time running out until my trip, i went ahead and renewed my passport at the Vestavia post office. So, $200 later, it should be here in less than 2 weeks. I also found out during this mess that my original birth certificate has been lost. Luckily, my parents, being the awesome people they are, made certified copies of all of ours in 1988. Kudos Beck and Jerry.

While we're on the subject, Ive also misplaced my Masters Diploma. I dont know whats wrong with me. Since i'm going back to Dublin I figured that would be the perfect time to get a replacement diploma. Easier said than done. Apparently many Irish Universities have been having issues with people forging degrees in order to get a better job. So, not only will the replacement cost me $165, but will have the word DUPLICATE written on it in two places. OR, I can have a black and white copy in English (instead of Latin). So unnecessarily complicated. My mom and I are going to search the closets before I go, but I might just have to bite the bullet and get the duplicate. uuhhhhh
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thoughts?