from the gluttony of Mardi Gras . However, im way too tired for picture posting and recapping. Today was a LONG day of working and im still not recovered, even though I had yesterday off. Im also pissed that the Olympics have taken my Biggest Loser fix tonight. Luckily American Idol is new; consulation prize.
Along with our awesome trip to M-town came waaay too many calories, so im kinda back in a weight loss slump. (repetitive blogging theme here) I know I didnt do myself any favors with my eating choices, so ive got to (once again) get myself remotivated. Luckily, I dont have as far to go as I did at the first of this year, but Ive got to get back to the habit. Cristin, thanks for the llifting books, i'm gonna check that out. Sooo, there's that. Also, Ive decided to "do" Lent this year. I am giving up my aweful habit of biting my nails. (stop laughing mom) This is a nervous habit of mine and usually appears during times of stress. Well, stress is as constant component of my life at the moment, so it will be a very difficult task. I just need to channel that stress elsewhere...maybe the gym?
Since ive been writing this, American Idol has actually been entertaining. Thanks god for Ellen.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thoughts?