Friday, February 5, 2010

A working girl's weekend

And I thought my weekdays were busy. I stayed in tonight because I was exhausted from this week, and beacuse I needed to catch up on what I needed to get done in my life. Its been two weeks of basically just buying milk, bread, and perscriptions needed because I havnt had time to coupon. Tonight, I fixed that. I just spent the past 5 hours scouring the internet, southern savers, and my own coupons to get my lists ready for this weekend. And tomorrow wont be very restful:

(I usually have agenda's at my client meetings, so why not for myself?)

Agenda Saturday, Feb 6th
8:30am- Meet running group at St. Vincents 119. Run at least 5 miles, might get convinced to do 3 more. (i'll need these extra burned calories for my evening activities)

10:30am- Hit up Ann Taylor with Kimberly and use this gem. Also, visit new thrift store by Lee Branch called Vapor. (oddest name for a thrift store ever. This is where all the Greystone people drop off the stuff they dont want. It is a thrift store, but not what you would typically expect.)

12:00pm- Lunch at some point, then get my shopping done at Publix & CVS

2:00pm- Jordan gets back from playing with some golf simulation toy that a rich alum donated to BSC. Clean house time.

6:00pm- Jordan's family arrives for Prosecco and cheese to "pre-party" in celebration of Jordan's mom's bday.

7:15pm- Dinner at Standard Bistro to celebrate aformentioned birthday.

Crash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?