Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Havoc!

Last Friday I got the hell out of dodge and went to visit two of my best friends who live in Huntsville, Liv & Jensi. We hit up our usual mexican restaurant and then went to a Huntsville Havoc game. I have never been to a hockey game in my life, so it was def a first. However, I had a blast. How can you not like grown men with sticks who basically beat each other? Plus, they serve beer, so i'm a fan.

I took lots of pics.
Above and below are halftime where they sling children on a round disks down the ice to knock over large bowling pins. creative and desctructive, i like it.
hey jensi :)
FIGHT!
This is a picture of the "Wolfman" a.k.a: a grown man dressed in a wolf outfit with a flag, chased by small children around the collusium.
SPACE SHUTTLE (my nerd self takes over at this point)
I spy a phallic reference...yay for NASA!

On a side note, the current plan is to head down to Orlando around July 29th to see Endevour, the 2nd to last shuttle launch of the current fleet. Road trip anyone?

1 comment:

  1. if David's birthday wasn't the 31st, I would be game. I know you will have a blast! (pun intended):P Glad you came to visit!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?