Thursday, February 18, 2010

Let the season begin

Ive decided that this year I will participate in the Lenten season, and as I said earlier, ive decided to give up biting my nails. I havent had a manacure since my wedding, three years ago next month.. So, we must have before and after pics (mainly to hold me accountable). Spencer decided to help me with my photo shoot. What a helpful kitty.


I hate my hands. My least favorite attribute, so this actually look alot for me to post them. Spence new of my self confidence problem with my hands, and decided to share the spotlight. Such a good kitty.

 Plus he made for a fun picture background.

Note to self: cats dont like camera flashes.

But what Spence does like is playing fetch with his momma. He's done this since he was a kitten. I took a fantstic video of him doing this last night, but i can get it to post. I think its too long. I'm pretty bummed out, because it really highlighted his talents. I'm convinced (if he wasnt 8 pounds overweight) that Spence could be on commercials. Can I be a stage mom for my cat?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?