well, we've been putting in a little work this spring:
ellie made an appearance by the mailbox with the new flowers
The former owner really liked her hostas
and more hostas, those will soon be moved bc im feelin some shrubs should go there instead
and even more. Ellie doesnt care for the hostas either.
and moving to the back yard. Those weren't tulips but instead Irises. So, behind them I planted knock out roses, I hear they are hard to kill, perfect.
My test pot. If I could keep this one alive, then i could move on to others. Success!
who needs a bird bath anyways? (yes, i have a little weeding to do)
Macros of my hydrangas.
I wish my yard were covered in just these....

Looks great Jeris! Hope your doing well!
ReplyDeleteLOVE LOVE LOVE hydrangas!!! Mine have not bloomed at all. CUTE HOUSE! I really want to come see it!
ReplyDelete