(dont know why the pics are so small?)
Next on the agenda, a client event at Barber's Motor Sports Museum. Our office holds four events a year for our clients (my practice does one large one, our crawfish boil, which is this coming weekend!), and this was the second of the year. We rented out part of the bottom floor of the museum, had food, drinks, and a great view of the motorcycle time trials that were going on. This in itself was awesome since I had never been to the museum, but then it got cooler. One of our clients offered to take me on a ride around the park on his bike! I had never been on a motorcycle before, so this was a treat! Unfortunately, during the process, I lost one of my contacts, so I had to talk to my clients for the rest of the time with one hand over my right eye. Very pirate sheek.
So, after a quick detour back to the house to put my eyes back in, I headed over to Artie and Erin's for their annual crawfish boil. I was a little late, but glad to relax after a long day. They are both from Mobile, so the shrimp and crawfish were done up right. Long, but fun adventure of a day.






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thoughts?