Sunday, December 26, 2010

Not quite Christmassy, but awesome

My new fav SNL character. We just got a new TV from Santa, and I keep making Jordan play this over and over on it.  If anyone needs their own spin off movie..it's Stefon.

Damn, I love the holidays.

We have also seen a few movies over the break, but arn't quite done yet. So far, we have thrown down with Black Swan and True Grit. Tomorrow we are hitting up King's Speech. Yes, I know I owe a review of these, but Cristin has really done a great one of Black Swan, so I lead you to her blog. For True Grit, it's a classic western remake, with a Cohen Brother's twist. Therein, we have unique and deliberate dialog combined with thorough character development. The introduction of the adorable and well spoken Hailee Steinfield is enough to check it out.

I cant wait to see what she does next. We also have the lovable Jeff Bridges and the complacent Mat Damon. Josh Brolin makes a brief appearance, despite his character being quite prevalent in the movie. It was enjoyable, but not artsy. Sure to be one for the Cohen collection, but dont expect to see it as a hot shot at the Oscars.

I'll be enjoying the next week off from work, so expect some random posts since I plan to finish my living room, cook a ton of food, clean, and read. How exciting does that sound!?! I cant wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?