Sunday, December 19, 2010

Tales of a lab puppy continued...

Last night, after two very fun Christmas get togethers (one at Paul & Brooks, the other at Christy & Michaels), I pulled into my driveway to find my neighbor walking his dog. Actually, he was letting his dog crap in my yard. Since he is cool, we both let each to do that, so not a big deal. He tells me that he got quite a shock the other day. He was at his house, and had just got out of the shower. He turns the corner into his bedroom to find Mac sitting on his bed. WHAT!?!? He said he almost had a heart attack. Apparently, he had left the door to his porch open so his dog could go to the bathroom. First mistake. Mac must have gotten out, yet again, and found the open door. All I could do was laugh my head off and say im sorry about a million times. I said we are going through this phase call, "he does whatever he wants, and doesn't respond to commands at all" Its like I have a 70 lb toddler on my hands. Then today he crapped all over my bathroom rugs and carpet upstairs. I didnt see it, but im pretty sure the cats couldnt produce such a sight. gross. Im getting more desensitized to his antics, which is not good bc they keep topping each other. Who knows what this sneaky boy will do next....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?